Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年9月6日星期日

after holiday's

One week holidays were finish...
go back to my school life..
teacher busy to give us exam paper and we keep busy to compare mark and chit-chat..
well..this time exam .. abit not so satisfied..especially Physics...
every time i try my best to answer the question but the result still not satisfied also..
i also duno what wrong happen...zzzzZZZ
actually still have what way to improve it..?
haiz...study hard and smart bah..i think..
anyway..i will study hard from now and try my best to get 70% above to my Physics' result nextime...
i really hope so....
haha...

last two month , i stop my Account tuition ...because i decide dont want take Account in SPM..
and other reason is i am lazy also....actually i hate calculation...the digit and numeral really make me dizzy and confused...
so i study Account by oneself and rely on my Account teacher at school ..
omg....i get A1 in this time exam..yepphi...
i just can say...
lucky last time "ganti sekolah " got come because teacher teach us how to do from jurnal to lejar...
Omg....i really so thank my teacher...
Thankss...
if not i really will get fail in my this time Account ...

haha..another happy thing was about my Math's result...
Omg...
i get A1 also..so happy..becuse first time get so high mark in my Math result...
zzzZZZ...my Add Math also not bad...for me la...
because i do many careless...but also got improve compare with last time...
really so happy....
haha..also need to thanks for one friend ..
his name was Jozen...
omg leng lui...haha...
because he really teach me many thing...
Yy also..

ngek ngek...quite happy to my Sejarah's result also...
haha...finally i get A1 in my Sejarah' resut...
this was my first time get A1 in my Sejarah...
last year form 3 also cant do it..
i really so happy when i get my result...
^^....
haha...i tell my mum that my Sejarah get A1..
she ask me get how mark..
then i say 90%..
she say..no use de subject get so high mark for what..
lol..haha...really so funny lo my mum..

haha...although my average mark also cant get 75% above ...
got abit sad..
but also so satified already..can improve compared with mid year exam one..

haha..my friends , Kok Ming
duno that time we going to crazy or what..
we two gamble for our result..
5 subject - Chemistry (change to English already) ,Physics , Math , Add Math and Sejarah
see whose get high mark than each ohter ..
then the higher mark for the 5 subject will be winner..
GG...that time really dun why will deal the challenge..
we still make black and white paper...zzz...because one of us is lai pi king..haha?
lol...after deal the challenge ...really got abit worry...
zzzZZZ...
haha...

没有评论:

发表评论