Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年9月25日星期五

25-09-2009

Today went to Selayang Mall play badminton with my friends...
haha...
got Yuan , Sam , Yy , Sj , appear Chu , Beatrice , lai pi Km , Kent Wai , Wilson
and duno still got who...
today more le some people...
haha..zzzz
every holiday we also will go for badminton..
Oh My God...
today's badminton court is really full of SMKK student ...
many our school student go Selayang Mall play badminton....
=x....
haha..zzz...
last time chat with appear Chu and she say wanna battle with me ...
haha....she also so geng .... play with her awhile...then feel her like...
so geng ...haha..duno how to describe ...
haha...

my house de mouse spoil already..
zzz...after finish badminton, Yy accompany me go buy the mouse...
haha..thanks aaa  ying...
zzz..change a new mouse...haiz...
this week really want bankrup already..
but nevermind ...
today was a nice day ...
this world started become cute already ...
omg ...you really so cute har....

没有评论:

发表评论