Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年9月18日星期五

if

if happy is something that can be measure
i hope that my happy will be longer forever

if sad is something that can be control
i hope that there are no sad thing occur in my world

if love is something that can be dominate or last for a long time
i hope that my world can survive without it

if i can command my life
i hope that i can live without him
i hope that i can live happy forever without sodness
i hope that i will not meet him anymore
i hope that i will solve myself problem without his help
i hope that i will live independent without rely on he
i hope that i will not miss he

i hope that all people will get love also

haha...

izzit a nice world ?
i think so..
this world is started to change ..
not because of me or you ...
is because of ours...

if...


for anyone for love this world
by mchee

没有评论:

发表评论