Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年9月23日星期三

|||||

haha..
change a new hair style already ...
a new Mc here ...
haha...no change many also la actually..

yesterday went to saloon rebond and cut my hair at Metro Prima..
my neighbour's saloon...
go their "bong cham"..
haha....
go their when 11 o'clock ..then back to home when 4:30 o'clock...
aiyoyo...so bored because nothing to do also...just sit and see...
haha...
rebond my hair again...and cut abit my hair...
i suddebly feel myself long time no care my hair already...@@
feel myself so bad because traet it like that..
ooo...really wanna say Sorry to it...
Sorry a,,,,forgive me this stupid owner...
last time i rebond my hair when i was form 2..i also not so remember it...
but i just know...after i rebond my hair..i not so take care to it..
so regret....rebond le and no take care to it...
really so waste money..zzzz...

then after it ,, i also no decide to rebond it anymore because i scare wanna bankrup getting soon...
then i just go cut ...
recently my neighbour open a saloon..
then my mum ask me go rebond the hair because got promotion...
oh my god...then i decide go rebond ...@@
haha...i think my decide no wrong because the promotion so nice...
attract me..zzzz...
then my mum book appointment at Hari Raya because no need go school ..

oh my god...i really wanna praise the girl who rebond my hair...
because my hair can say so many..
then she still rebond my hair slowly and patient...
and ..
lol...i duno how to decribe by word...
Gg..anywhere i really so thank to her...
rebond....treatment....cut...
lol....stay at there amost 5 hour...
zzz...really wanna sleep already...

haha...quite satified to it...
oh no...is not quite..
is very,,,
haha....

没有评论:

发表评论