Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年8月31日星期一

nice day ``` 30-08-2009

Yesterday , 30 August , Sunday
it was a nice day....
Omg...haha...countdown for Merdeka !!! =D
i have BBQ at grandma's house...
Omg..it was really nice and funny...
haha...i put all the food that i wan into the aluminum paper..
hotdogs , eggplant(terung) , stinky bean (petai) , tomyam sos ...
Omggg...!! all my favor's foods.. XD
then pack it nicely ..then BBQ it...
wait~wait~wait~
haha....there are many foods...
omg....haha....thanks for my all aunty and uncle...haha
satay , chicken wings , rice .....
zzz.....it really was a nice day...
tea , cincau , cola , alcohol drink.....
WHAO....this is the real ways to enjoy our life....
???
haha....=D
omg..my grandma's neighbor getting a party also..
haha....they "high" than us because they move out a large screen and play Micheal Jackson concert video...
omg...the atmosphere were so so very high..haha...

Beat it~beat it~beat it~
Billie jean is not my lover~
Shes just a girl who claims that I am the one~
But the kid is not my son~
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son~

ngek ngek...haha...
after eat , i and my cousin and my sis play with Polo..
omg...it was so active....zzzZZZ....
haha....Polo is a little dog ...a new member of our family ...^^
it was so cute ...
but in human stage,, it still a baby dog...

play , eat , chit-chat , BBQ , ice-cream...
omg...really was a nice day...
Merdeka~Merdeka~Merdeka~
Yippi..`

没有评论:

发表评论