Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年10月2日星期五

Ishh..zzz

hey...hello to all...
have been a long time no update my blog....
haha...
why neh ?
Erm...actually i wanna update my blog last few day ago ..
but my computer connection out some problem ..
so ...

Oh my god...i try my best to click the connect button...
but also out of service..
just got few word..
[ Error 676 : The phone line is busy ]
Ishhhh.....
zzzz....keep phone line busy ...
i also duno phone line busy what lo actually ..no call also ..and no one use phone also..
is who false ?

At first i though this situation just one or two day..
then i try connect after one and two day ..
but also cant ....
omg....why har ?
i sure duno ...lol...
then i think it will "recover" after two day de ...
but ..nope..
i really  Beh TAHANleeee......
i ask my friend Tart Kor ( haha..is Ying Tat la...) what is the phone number to complain streamyx
lol....really is 100...
haha....
then after tuition
i call TM net when arrive home..
Oh my god lo....

du..dudu~~
tekan 1 to bahasa malayu
press 2 for bahasa english
zzz.....so many procedure...
but it ok...
haha....got abit fun..
lol...joke...?
i call le TM Net and complain to streamyx service ..
but they say is not streaymx problem ..
say le long time then say  is my computer problem ...
lol...i also duno where out problem ...
lol...chat with the staff until half...
du``dudu~
lol...phone line cut already...
aiyaya...
call 1 more time...
haiz....zzzz.....
say le many also duno where out problem ...
lol...waste le 1 hour more to it...
then no mood to "repair" it already ..
go sleep...
zzz....

Arhxx......my computer gonna sick already....
i also too...
GG...
really so sad ....
and worry ..duno how to treats it...
Arhxx....who can help me ?
God a God....

waa...haha...today i go school ask my friends...
aiyoyo...my friends really so geng leh..
haha....
ask le Yy , Yuan , Sam , Leng Lui Jozen , Tart kor Ying Tart  and Kok Ming also many..
haha....really so thanks to u all...
help me many...
muakkss...
haha..
then i follow Yuan instrution call 1 more time TM Net de technique seivice...
Omg....it was ...
cooll.....
i follow the staff instruction do ...
then..
iyoyo...
FINALLY CAN CONNECT le....
yeah yeah yeah ...

omg....
really so thanks to her...

没有评论:

发表评论