Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年8月1日星期六

chance Encounter ^^

After banner competition , i went to a beauty parlor...i think is call skin care shop bah...
i also duno how to call the shop .... @@
anywhere i go the skin care shop with my eldest sister and my mom...
because my sister wanna buy somethings...
we wait the aunty awhile because someone washing face inside ..
after that i saw a Aunty Fong out with one guy...
that guy was chating with Aunty Fong ....
so the Aunty Fong was fece to us while that guy's shoulder was face to us ...
that guy's sound and shoulder look like so know well....
after that the guy go out to the shop and his face look like so "paiseh " ..
he drop his face and his hair cover his left hand side' s face .. so i cant see clearly who is he...
when he go out ,, my sis tell me that he look alike Eddie ..
omgg.. i also feel like that actually....

























i not sure actually that guy that is Eddie ornot...
he was wearing a white T-shirt ,, a nice hair with slightly chocolate colour ,, then wear a black short trouser if i no see wrong...
omg...just a word can describe he...handsome and nice but ..... something that let me see dao ...... omg -.- (secret)
but also so handsome o he ....

erm..actually i not sure that guy is he ornot ...
but my feels and something let me believe that he maybe really is Eddie ..
anywhere ,,
Jodoh know who is he and me ...haha
Change Encounter ...hope will meet he one more time at aunty Fong's shop again..haha ^^

没有评论:

发表评论