Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年3月13日星期五

My Birth--Day





















My birthday is coming ,,,
by now...
and gone by now also..
haha

Yesterday,, when i doing revison until half,,
my phone ring suddenly,,
i receive a msg..
haha...that guy is appear off 9 la...
haha..appear off 9 is who actually ???
appear off 9 is appear off 9...
Chu Xin....
Hehe...
she is the first one send me the birthday wish...
haha..Chu Xin ,, Thanks ya...

Today,,
when i wake up,,
my mum tell me that outside is raining..
Whao..i like it...i like rain..
beside that ,, today's weather is damn nice...
what can i say is...I LIKE TODAY
the last day exam,,
the raining day,,
the cloudy day,,
the friday,, although is back friday..
i also like it so much...

Haha..today i received many benediction...
Thankss to my frend..
Cx Yy Danielle Cy Km Sj Rc Xy Pt Py Sw Bk Kh and so more...
haha.. reli so thanks to u all...
expecially Yj..keep wish me happy birthday...
Km Yy Cy also...
haha..i will remember it.... as a part of my happy memory....

i love my friendsss....feel so touch.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..MC..

2 条评论:

  1. ahh~!!!
    paiseh leh...mc>.<
    GG..i didnt wish u leh...
    paishe a...sry a....
    although tis wish come so late
    but i oso wan 2 wish u-----
    hapi birthday^^
    blow candle~cut cake~
    i think tis cake oready "fat mou"jor

    回复删除
  2. haha,....
    fat mou i oso so happy....
    thx for ur birthday wish foong....
    haha ..

    回复删除