Stay in the memory_________❤

2010年5月27日星期四

recently life

Two weeks more no on Facebook , MSN and Blogspot...........

There are many things happen in this two more weeks.............

First ,

11/05/2010 , Tuesday

Luckly was 511 because he love incidence 911 much ,
crazy guy ..
Happy Birthday , Jozen
dont eat banana already , banana make you more crazy .... haha..


13/05/2010 , Thursday

It was my good friend Yuan 's birthday ..
Happy Birthday , Yuan ...
also need to say thanks to you because always listen me " fa lao shao " and accompany 38


13/05/2010 , Thursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..............to my BLOG...........
actually i had been forget it ..........
i also forget when i write blog and when i start to fall in love to blogging ....
this is beacuse .........
i am who i am when i am blogging ..........no need faced with a lot of problems.....
sometimes , i also will think that , what i think are many but i no write all of them .....

My Blog , give me a lot of friendship's warm .......


12/05/2010 , Wednesday

It might be a day that seldom people know it ....because it was special...
I also dont know it before actually ...
i know it accidently ,,,, because last time keep go for hospital due to some reason...

Happy Nurses' Day 

got happy nurses' day , so when is happy doctors' day ?  =)
if some one know it , tell me ..=)


13/05/1010 , Thursday

Happy Birthday , Mummy  =)

haha.....next time when i earn money , i will buy the things you one ...
because too expensive ....=)



Happy Birthday , Rhu Chyi ....
same birthday with my mum....haha.....
thanks for you broom because wanna help me sapu all A .....
haha .....i will buy back a broom to you dee....


Secondly ,

i forget start from what date ..

18/05/2010 , Tuesday 

I started to do my revision for my exam ....
I wanna get a good results ..But , i worry about it ....
this is because i dont have the higher confidence like other ...
i cant say the word "so easy" for my any paper ....

this time exam also brings me a lot of precious lesson ....


Thirdly ,

i also forget the date ...

I wanna to say " THANK YOU " for my friends those send the exam paper tips' for me ....
Thank much really ....
Yee ying , Pui teng , Yih siew , Sam , Jia jing .....
.and some more i forget...sorry ..
especially Kok Ming and Suet Yein .....
thanks =)


Forthly ,

16/05/2010 , Sunday

Happy Birthday , Pui Xin.........
pinky lady =)
she loves pink very much .....loyal =)


22/05/2010 , Saturday

Happy Birthday , Pui Teng .............
one of my good friend........
thanks for you help me many before also ...........=)


28/05/2010 , Friday

Happy Birthday , Sam .........
wish you All the best ......


Lastly ,

27/05/2010

I felt upset and disappointed totally....

Camouflage ,Let me see more clearly about it ..

没有评论:

发表评论