Stay in the memory_________❤

2010年9月3日星期五

27 August

上载。上载。因为我还在。我回来了。!

最近生活很充实,很快乐。
时间也过得很快。

刚刚结束了两个礼拜的月考,又遇见了5天假期。
真的很爽。。

27 August 2010 , Friday

Today was holiday . No school and study  but need tuition ..
today my mum and dad were busy for pray ( zhong yuan jie )
then i had to take bus go tuition byself...

Yesterday slept late .
Today wake up 12 oclock ...
Brush my teeth wash my face then open computer for listen 你不知道的事.
nice song ..
then go for bath .....After bath , receive Sam's call
Oh My God.............

sam : ei , mei chee , wanna go yih siew house eat "九大贵”..?
me : Loll....how i go ? i later need go for tuition .
----then suddenly many [ Harlo ] come out -----
me: where you all now o ?
sam : near by ur house ...
me : Owh ? really ? gg......how to go ?
sam : Kah Fai fetch us go ..u wanna go ? now near by ur house ..u go ganti chemistry and bm with us
me : har ..okay okay la...

then suddenly call again

sam: where your house o ?
me: at 8th J..where u all now o ?
sam : we at 12th now
me : LOll..8th la ...J
sam : okay ...coming down now

OH MY GOD.....imba really ...
my house was messy , my room was messy , my table was messy , my bed was messy
all are messy like a dog....=X


Argh............my messy room and table ...take picture by someone =X
iishhh...i plan to clean it up de leh ...=X

then call Jozen at my house ...
12.45 more ,

cant call he...
-----one more try----
picked up phone ....
oh my god..this guy ....still in sleep =x

then go and fetch Jozen and go Siew house..
chit-chat , playing , listen 你不知道的事 in Kah Fai car

Take dinner with Siew's parents , Siew , Kah Fai , Sam , Yuan , Seet
we eat "shun hock"
oh my god ..delicious ..


After eat , play monopoly at siew house ....
really happy ...

i love you all...=)

没有评论:

发表评论