Stay in the memory_________❤

2009年7月8日星期三

i am a normal human



















Recently ,, sick again ....
really duno wanna how to say....
i also duno is a good new or bad new when sick
actually i hate sick ,, hate eat medicine ,, not so like to go clinic or hospital such place...
i also duno why ,,,
sometimes i think that if i really is a Superman
that is also a good way
but it was a dream
just a dream that cannot be realize and achieve...
no one is perfect..
in this world..
i am also the one people of this world...
i also agree that i am also not a perfect man ..
what can i do is try to do my best to my jobs
i got my own jobs..i also got my own works...
i spent my own time to do these things is because that is my jobs my responsible..
but sometimes i really dont understand why sometimes some jobs are not belong to me and why i need to have the responsible to do it..
i already have many work that i havent finish...
sometime i need to sacrifice my own rest time to finish these works
i am now not complain or grumble...
i just wanna to say
i am also a normal human...
a normal student
like you all
i am not special at all
what you all need to do in this secondary's life
study ,, tuition ,, do homework ,, revision....
sleep ,, eat ,, play ,, rest ........
i am also same...i need it also like you all...
i am tired...
this few month...
i really unable to do it sometimes..

i am also a normal human as you all look like...

没有评论:

发表评论