Stay in the memory_________❤

2010年3月13日星期六

Birthday 2010

13-03-2010 , Saturday....

it was a rainy day when time pass through 12.00 am ( 12/13-03-2010)
it was the weather i like the most.....
it was maybe a foul weather for someone else also....
But .....
it was special for me .......................................................My Birthday ........................................

Maybe this is the present from the God to me ....
lol.......

Actually i was happy in this day....really.....
because receive many wish-sss from my friends and my family also.....^^
by sms , msn , facebook and mouth also......

But .....
today receive a bad new from my sis......
it was non of my family or friends new.......just from school.......
* story will be tell at next post

Next...........
today gonna tuition Physics ...........
after finished tuition ,,,,, i listen someone call me .......
then i take a look to outside ......i saw Pui teng , Pui xin , and May yee.......Li fong and Siew also ...
with a birthday cake .......and birthday song .........
haha.......really got abit surprised........and touch ......
After that ,,,                    
then i also receive wish from Ah Leow , Beatrice , Seat yein ,Chu xin and Xin yan also....

Then ..........
my dad promise me bring me and my family go take dinner at outside .......
but after that i give a call form him to conform decide.............
zzz.....he ask me take decide byself ......lol........
then i told my mum no go take dinner for outside already..........
haha.......but at last ........
my dad go buy the supper for us .......haha....
and i get the wish from my dad and my mum .......me sis also.....haha......thanks.....^^
   
After that ,,,,,
log in to facebook......
see  friends drop birthday comment to me .............
thanks really so much .................
and for those send by sms and mouth also...........
thanks really ...........i will appreciate it ...................


12.00 am ( 14-03-2010)

Suddenly phone dudu......
go check it......
saw yaya yuan's message ..............
lol.....he really timbul ...............he said he wanna be the last person wish me ..........
haha.......yuan .............u did it lo..............and the time also so accurate .......haha....
so......Jun-zheng .............u lose to yuan already ......haha......

Yesterday ......
when the time is pass to 12.00 am 
i was happy and touch because some of my friends sent the message to me during the time .....
thanks ..........




There are many friends that i have to thanks........
thanks actually not all because the wish .........is because u no forget about it .............


my dad , my mum , my sis  .........
Jia jing , Pei yee , Seat yein , Yih siew , Pui teng , Pui xin , May yee ,Zheng yang ..............
Yee ying , Yaya yuan ,Rhu chyi , Hippo yong , kok ming , Beatrice , Jun-zheng , Xin yan , Chu xin , Issac , Ken tat, Siew yee , Syahirah , Ying tat ...........
Yenny , Li hong , Carmen , Ah leow , Winnie................
Wan teng , Crystal ................and friends from facebook......


and more ...that i forget already ....sorry....
But ....thanks for u all wish ....


happy birthday ...........

没有评论:

发表评论